Saturday, October 24, 2009

Welcome to the world Murphy Jane!

Wednesday night, the activities began! Starting around 9pm I began to experience irregular and low-intensity contractions. Eric was at a business dinner, so Lauren came down to keep me company. Eric got home shortly after 10 o'clock and we waited for CC to arrive from the Cape. By 11 o'clock the contractions began to intensify and by 1 o'clock CC had arrived and we were on the road. We stopped for gas and I called my doctor and he told me to come on in. When we arrived at Brigham and Women's Hospital, I was further along that we had anticipated and Murphy Jane was born shortly thereafter at 204am!

Marin, just 1 hour before Murphy was born!



















3 comments:

The Carter Family said...

The pictures are beautiful and so is she! I'm so glad you posted "the story" and I can't believe she was born so quickly after you arrived at the hospital! I'm so glad everyone is safe and healthy, much love to you all!

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful !!!!sure hope to see her, and you' all soon. the picture with hampton and murphy is really sweet.

love to you stacey and dad

Kelly O. said...

Yay! Now both Ambrose and Alice will have buddies to play with when we finally get our fams together for a visit one day...

Congrats!!